Organizing unconventional and authentic tech & startup events
PIRATEx, founded in 2010, is the company behind for some of the most unconventional and authentic tech & startup events in Germany, Europe and around selected cities around the world. The PIRATEx team works hard to bring together more than 15,000 participants annually during events such as PIRATE Summit, OMClub, EXEC (Fintech & Insurtech) as well as Startup SAFARI. Our purpose is always to create platforms for meaningful connections.
We are looking for a driven, structured and enthusiastic Sales Assistant who will join our lovely crew. Located at the STARTPLATZ co-working space, we offer a flexible and professional work environment. Chances for awesome connections to other like-minded people and young companies, access to great events and excellent free coffee are only a few of the benefits.
Next to being ARRRsome, your responsibilities will be:
- Find new sources to generate leads, source leads and coordinate sourcing process with service providers
- Forward lists and qualified contacts to Sales
- Reach out to contacts for first steps of lead qualification (not necessary in every case)
- Close collaboration with Marketing & Sales to identify lead bottlenecks
What we are looking for:
- Passion for Excel lists and management of important processes behind the scenes
- A creative mind and strong researching skills
- Good German & English in speaking and writing
- Affinity towards the most popular social media channels (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- High ability to self-organize
- Experience in marketing and lead generating processes
- A passion for technology & startups
- Experience in Hubspot CRM Sales Professional
We’re looking for you to board our ship and contribute your own unique abilities!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com